|Private Guided Day Premium Tour to Wombeyan Caves, Goulburn
Discover what real Australia is all about: see wild kangaroos, visit breathtaking locales, and learn the history of our amazing country.
Another famous site to see is the Australian white marble cave formation, the Wombeyans caves ! It is only one in Australia! Be inspired by nature at the creation of such amazing caves. You can explore the Wollondilly, Junction, Kooringa and Mulwaree caves on a variety of locally guided tours, and the Figtree Cave is regarded as the state's premier self-guided cave experience. In 1865, Wombeyan became the first area in Australia to be reserved for the protection of caves and there are still structures dating from the early 1900s in some caves.
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick Up tourists from a Sydney hotel
• Drive through Sydney tunnel system towards Canberra
• Stop on cape in La Perouse in Sydney in front of Captain Cook landing site
• Visit the Mt Annan garden
• Drive to Wombeyan Caves
• Visiting 2 caves (depends on arriving time).
• This is also an ideal place for Kangaroo, Wallaby and bird watching.
• Drive to Goulburn for lunch at an authentic countryside style restaurant in town.
• Visit Goulburn old town, the beautiful St Saviour's Cathedral and a tower near Goulburn.
• Drive back to hotel.
Duration: 10 hours. Every additional hour + $100 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $200 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Price for Premium Tour: from $1000 AUD inc. tax + $60 p.p. Cave Tour for 2 pax + Cave Tour. Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
The quote can be discounted for some dates. Please forward this email with your expected travel dates to email@example.com