|Blue Mountains and Short Sydney Private Guided Day Premium Tour
For busy tourists we have created a unique tour that will cover both Sydney's highlights and also the spectacular Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountains are one of the most beautiful sight to see within Australia, the views are breathtaking with famous mountain tops and terrain that bustles with spectacular wildlife, sandstone cliffs, and rock formations, highest waterfalls and deepest canyons that are five times older than the Great Canyon in Colorado USA. The Blue Mountains is truly one of Australia's must see attractions and there's no better way to see it all than during this private tour.
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick Up tourists from a Sydney hotel.
• We start our tour from the historical Rocks area, "Sydney Observatory" lookout to enjoy incredible views over Darling Harbour & City Skyline.
• Drive around "The Rocks" and stop under Sydney Harbour Bridge
• After we continue along George street to see all main historical building in Sydney - QVB, Town-hall, Martin Place and others.
• Then we cross back to the city via Elizabeth Street and Macquarie St. towards Botanical Garden to see The Library, Mint House, Hyde Park Barracks, Sydney's first Hospital, St Mary's Cathedral
• A quick walk through the Royal Botanical Garden and stopping for picturesque photo at the Bridge & Opera
• Driving through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross, through some of the most expensive suburbs in Australia such Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper, Rosebay, Vaucluse will give you the chance to see the life of the rich and famous, who knows you may even see a celebrity or two since many of them live in these areas.
• Next we stop at Queens Beach (the recent location of Angelina Jolie's house) to take photos of the majestic Sydney Harbour. Following this we drive to Nielsen Park.
• Stop at Watson's Bay where you can see the opening of Sydney Harbour to the Pacific panorama.
• Stop at the Dover Heights - highest hill in Eastern Suburbs for Sydney Harbour panoramic view and to see contemporary private properties.
• Cliff walk at the Dover Heights to take breathtaking photos of the ocean.
• Stop at the beautiful Bondi Beach.
• Drive through the Eastern Suburbs towards Blue Mountains
• Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park (entrance fee), simply the best wildlife park in Sydney. Don't miss it ! Hand feed Kangaroos, pat Koalas and see over 2000 Australian animals including Crocodiles, Tasmanian Devils, Wombats, Fairy Penguins, Dingoes and Snakes.
• Have your photo taken with a Koala and Kangaroo.
• Cross the picturesque Nepean River.
• Walk out on Lincoln's rock lookout for a truly unique Blue Mountain experience (300 meters cliff).
• Visit the garden villages of Leura and Katoomba.
• Stop at the Gordon Falls lookout near Leura.
• Taste local kangaroo steak or grilled Australian fish barramundi or chicken or pumpkin soup at recommended restaurants in Blue Mountains (own expense).
• Visit Boutique Opal shop in Blue Mountains where owner-stone cutter tell you a lot about opals and you could buy opals directly from hand made producer for1/3 from Sydney price (optional).
• View the famous Three Sisters rock formation, a Blue Mountains icon, from the best point - Eagle Hawk lookout.
• Take in the stunning scenery of the Jamison and Megalong Valleys with plenty of photo opportunities from Cahill lookout.
• See Great Blue Mountains Canyon with highest in BM Govetts Leap Falls 180 m from Govett Leap lookout.
Duration: 10 hours. Every additional hour + $100 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $200 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Price for Premium Tour: from $950 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax + Attraction Tickets. Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
The quote can be discounted for some dates. Please forward this email with your expected travel dates to email@example.com