|South Coast & Kiama Private Guided Day Premium Tour
This is truly a breathtaking tour that covers the beautiful coastal area of Sydney, during this tour you will see amazing ocean views, visit giant trees in Minammurra Rainforest , drive on a road built out to sea, and see Australia's unique booming blow holes. Along the way you will admire picturesque villages where you can stop for a friendly chat and a delicious glass of wine or two. Additional venues included are Australia's oldest National Park and the largest Buddhist Temple in Southern Hemisphere with a pond of giant lotuses.
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels.
• Visit Symbio wildlife park for Kangaroo & Koala patting and photo, plus rare animals like red panda, smallest ever monkeys, tigers or meerkat experience (optional for $34 per person)
• Visit the Sublime lookout on the top of the mountain at altitude of 400 metres.
• Stop for coffee and snacks at a spectacular cafe with a breathtaking view.
• Visit Darkes fruits orchard for HONEY, FRUITS, CIDER, MEAD Tasting and fruits picking (Apples FEB-APRIL, Raspberries NOV - MAR, Stone Fruits NOV - FEB ) (optional).
• Visit Wollongong Botanic Garden (optional).
• Visit Nan Tien Buddhist temple (the largest in Southern Hemisphere) (optional).
• Stop at Kiama and experience the famous Blowhole after which we we stop for lunch here with plenty of quaint places to choose from.
• Have the opportunity to watch the Australian giant pelicans in Kiama.
• After lunch we travel to the Minammurra Rainforest with giant trees for an afternoon stroll through the beautiful rainforest.
• Drive back along ocean coast (Sydney Great Ocean Road) from Wollongong via Cliff Drive (parallel clif bridge on the top photo) to Stanwell Tops
• Stop at Bald Hill lookout - this is a famous location for hand gliding and some of the most spectacular views of the coastline.
• Visiting Hindu temple (optional).
• Continue driving back to Sydney and arriving at accommodation around 6:00 p. m.
Duration: 9 hours. Every additional hour + $80 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $160 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Private Guided Day Tour to Waterfalls and Rain forest of South
Fly to Melbourne and compare with Melbourne Great Ocean Road
Price for Premium Tour: from $795 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax + Attraction Tickets. Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
The quote can be discounted for some dates. Please forward this email with your expected travel dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
1 / 16
2 / 16
3 / 16
4 / 16
5 / 16
6 / 16
7 / 16
8 / 16
9 / 16
10 / 16
11 / 16
12 / 16
13 / 16
14 / 16
15 / 16
16 / 16