Sydney Private Guided Tours
(NSW National Parks Licence No LIC19/4)
Ph / WhatsApp / Signal : +61405808717
Cruises around Australia
Weekend in Sydney
4 Days/1000 km Private Tour
5 Days/1500 km Private Tour
7 Days Aussie Trip
8 Days / 3000 km Private Tour
10 Days Aussie Trip
14 Days Aussie Trip
18 Days Aussie Trip
NZ in 7 days with private guide
Sydney's Northern Beaches and Central Coast Private Guided Day Premium Tour
Be inspired by experiencing the diversity and secrets of this beautiful harbour city from all aspects. During this tour you will visit many interesting places which are difficult if not impossible to get to by public transport. Sydney's is very unique because the Sydney Harbour divides the city into two uniquely different areas. The North Coast (it is called as Central Coast) is totally different from West or South - different landscape, nature, attractions. We strongly recommend tourists to take this tour to explore the mystical beauty of the Central Coast.
: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• We will pick you up from convenient locations or several hotels within the city.
• Take a drive across the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Visit the best lookout for the Sydney Harbour Bridge located on the north side of the harbour
• Travel north through the picturesque highway.
• Visit the Australian Reptile Park (entrance fee) where you can see native Australian animals and shows this is the only place where you can see platypus, snakes and giant turtles older than150 years! THIS INCLUDES A PICTURE WITH A KOALA! (free bonus from company)
• Stop at the picturesque Somersby waterfall which is conveniently located near the Australian Reptile Park.
• The drive then continues towards Woy Woy and we stop at the Bulgandry aboriginal engravings site to understand and learn Australia's history.
• We will also stop at a lookout with the view of the scenic Gosford area
• Drive back to Sydney via Northern Beaches to Manly area
• Stroll through the central streets of Manly
• Stop at the shop of authentic Aboriginal Art and souvenirs where you could buy an Aboriginal boomerang (optional)
• Have a lunch in one of the best Manly seafood cafe and you could try grilled Sword fish, Tuna, Crocodile, Kangaroo
• Visiting the North Head park and the cliff of 100 meters height and breathtaking view at Sydney Harbour
• Visiting lookout with a spectacular view of Sydney Harbour
• Driving back to your hotel in Sydney CBD via luxury Mosman
9 hours. Every additional hour + $80 AUD for 1-7 tourists ; $160 AUD for 8 - 19 tourists (except traffic jam time)
Australian Wild Animals Watching and Aboriginal Sacred Places Private Tour
Sydney Private Guided Day Tour (Centre and North)
Price for Premium Tour: from $795 AUD inc. tax for 2 pax
+ attraction tickets. Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
The quote can be discounted for some dates. Please forward this email with your expected travel dates to
Please fill out the form below to get
estimated cost in AUD / USD / EUR / GBP of the tour
The system sends the calculated quote directly to your email.
Adults: (from 15 y.o):
Children: (1 - 14 y.o):
3 + 1
(Please enter the answer in numbers)
Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)
Copyright © 2001 -
Antratel Pty Ltd