|2 Days/750 km Private Tour to South Coast and Canberra
This tour design for active tourists why love travelling by car. You will travel in comfortable Mercedes Valente Minibus ( 1 - 7 people) or in Toyota Coaster ( 14 - 19 people). We stop in many interesting places on the tour,
visit the beach with Kangaroos, historical towns and capital Canberra. We explore the East Coats of Australia from Sydney to
Batemans Bay, stop overnight in motel / camping (only for summer time) on the coast and next day travel to Canberra and finish
out tour in Sydney after covering 750 kilometres in 2 days. We guarantee you unforgettable positive experience form our tour. Get your company friends ready and contact us. You could add additional days to the tour for resting but you have to pay extra.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations and after short Sydney city tour travel to Southern direction
• Visit the Sublime lookout on the top of the mountain at altitude of 400 metres.
• Stop for coffee and snacks at a spectacular cafe with a breathtaking view.
• Visit Wollongong Botanic Garden (optional).
• Visit Nan Tien Buddhist temple (the largest in Southern Hemisphere) (optional).
• Stop at Kiama and experience the famous Blowhole after which we we stop for lunch here with plenty of quaint places to choose from.
• Have the opportunity to watch the Australian giant pelicans in Kiama.
• After lunch we travel to the Minammurra Rainforest with giant trees for an afternoon stroll through the beautiful rainforest.
• Visit the Hyams Beach ( the whitest beach in the World )
• Stop overnight in Batemans Bay motel or Pebbly beach camping
• Enjoy sunset with wild kangaroos
After breakfast travel to Canberra over Clyde mountains.
• Explore Canberra tourist attractions
• Visit the Australian War Memorial, home to an interesting display of war relics.
• Stop at the summit of Mt Ainslie for a terrific view of Canberra and surroundings.
• Visit the Parliament House in Canberra.
• Canberra is home to nearly 80 embassies and high commissions. We leisurely drive through to see both, the traditional and modern architecture from many countries.
• Visit the Cool Climate Wineries (optional)
• Driving to the Goulburn country town (1 hours).
• Visiting Goulburn old town, the beautiful St Saviour's Cathedral and a tower near Goulburn.
• Driving to an authentic Goulburn cafe for an experience in a countryside restaurant in town.
• Drive back to Sydney 2 hours and arrive at 7 pm
Duration: 2 days.
Price for Premium Tour: from $2100 AUD inc. for 2 - 4 pax + Attraction tickets and Hotel for Tour Guide.
Please use form below for different numbers of people instant quotation
Private Guided Day Tour to Canberra or
Private Guided Day Tour to Canberra 2 days or Private Guided Day Tour to Canberra and Mt Kosciuszko summit hike in 3 days or combination of them
Extended version: -
5 Days/1500 km Private Tour