|4 Days/1000 km Private Tour to Blue Mountains, Jenolan Caves, Canberra and South Coast
circular tour lasting 4 days to Canberra, Australia's capital city you will get opportunity to explore Australian nature, botanical, cultural, historical, scientific and wildlife attractions. Travel south in luxury with a 9 seater minibus from Sydney through the Blue Mountains, impressive Jenolan Caves, Goulburn region, one of Australia's premier sheep and wool growing areas, and on to Canberra and return back to Sydney via picturesque Great pacific Drive. This guided Canberra tour has been carefully designed to ensure you take in all of the main sights of this modern and well planned capital city of Australia,
then we explore pristine wilderness mountains and deep space communication NASA complex.
Itinerary: All itineraries can be changed, you could add or skip any of attraction listed below! We are happy to show tourists as much as possible within the tour time frame.
We have adapted itineraries for old seniors or families with small kids
• Pick-ups from convenient City locations or many City hotels at 8.00 am.
• Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park (entrance fee), simply the best wildlife park in Sydney. Don't miss it! Hand feed Kangaroos, pat Koalas and see over 2000 Australian animals including Crocodiles, Tasmanian Devils, Wombats, Fairy Penguins, Dingoes and Snakes. (Only for Lucas cave and without lunch or breakfast)
• Have your photo taken with a Koala and Kangaroo.
• Cross the picturesque Nepean River.
• Stop for very tasty breakfast in Glenbrook town cafe (optional, only when we visit Orient Cave)
• Climb the western mountain highway via the sleepy townships of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth.
• Walk out on Lincoln's rock lookout for a truly unique Blue Mountain experience (300 meters cliff).
• Stop at Blackheath to see Great Blue Mountains Canyon from Govett Leap lookout.
• BUSH WALK Drive off road to Pulpit Rock parking site and bush walk to the lookout where the most stunning view in Blue Mountains at the top of the rock (250 steps - subject to time and weather conditions availability).
• Continue driving to Jenolan Caves area via scenic road and stunning eucalyptus forests.
• Enter the Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves, hiding place of sparkling limestone Craters (We visit one of the top 5 most beautiful caves in the World - Orient).
• Take in the beauty of the region and see the mysterious Blue Lake.
• Join an informative and fully guided Cave tours through one of either the Lucas, Imperial, Orient, River or Chifley Caves.
• Watch for native wildlife among the quiet bush land - WILD KANGAROOS AND WALLABIES ENCOUNTER ( 99% chance guaranteed, secret place).
• Relax and stay overnight in the comfort and ambiance of Caves House.
• Pick-ups from cCaves House at 8.00 am.
• Driving to the Goulburn country town (2 hours).
• Visiting Goulburn old town, the beautiful St Saviour's Cathedral and a tower near Goulburn.
• Driving to an authentic Goulburn cafe for an experience in a countryside restaurant in town.
• Continue driving to Canberra for 1 hour.
• Visit the Cool Climate Wineries (optional)
• Visit the Australian War Memorial, home to an interesting display of war relics.
• Stop at the summit of Mt Ainslie for a terrific view of Canberra and surroundings.
• Visit the Parliament House in Canberra.
• Visit Royal Mint
• Canberra is home to nearly 80 embassies and high commissions. We leisurely drive through to see both, the traditional and modern architecture from many countries.
• Visit contemporary Canberra buildings
• Drop off at Canberra Hotel 6 pm
• Pick-ups from your Canberra Hotel 8.30 am
• Stop at Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex and explore Space museum.
• Travel to Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve to watch wild Kangaroos, Koalas and Emus
• Visit local picturesque lookouts
• National Arboretum Canberra - forests of unique trees and National Bonsai and Penjing Collection
• Cockington Green Gardens - fascinating display of meticulously crafted miniature buildings set within beautifully landscaped gardens.
• the National Museum of Australia
• the National Dinosaur Museum (optional)
• Drive to Batemans Bay 2 hours
• Stop overnight in Batemans Bay motel or Pebbly beach camping
• Enjoy sunset with wild kangaroos
• Pick-ups from Batemans Bay motel or Pebbly beach camping
• Enjoy sunrise with wild kangaroos
• Visit the Hyams Beach ( the whitest beach in the World )
• Stop at Kiama and experience the famous Blowhole after which we we stop for lunch here with plenty of quaint places to choose from.
• After lunch we travel to the Minammurra Rainforest with giant trees for an afternoon stroll through the beautiful rainforest.
• Have the opportunity to watch the Australian giant pelicans in Kiama.
• Visit Nan Tien Buddhist temple (the largest in Southern Hemisphere) (optional).
• Visit Wollongong Botanic Garden (optional).
• Visit the Sublime lookout on the top of the mountain at altitude of 400 metres.
• Drive back along ocean coast (Sydney Great Ocean Road) from Wollongong via Cliff Drive (parallel cliff bridge on the top photo) to Stanwell Tops
• Stop at Bald Hill lookout - this is a famous location for hand gliding and some of the most spectacular views of the coastline.
• Visiting Hindu temple (optional).
• Continue driving back to Sydney and arriving at accommodation around 6:00 p. m.
Duration: 4 days.
Private Guided Day Tour to Canberra or
2 Days / 750 km Private Tour to South Coast and Canberra or Private Guided Day Tour to Canberra and Mt Kosciuszko summit hike in 3 days or combination of them
Extended version: -
5 Days/1500 km Private Tour
Price for Premium Tour: from $4250 AUD inc. tax for 2 - 7 pax + Attraction tickets and motel for tour guide .
|Photo taking during Private Day Tour (click on a photo to enlarge)